Roost Brand Identity
How does a niche start-up help empower people living in apartment buildings?
The State of Play
Now rebranded as Roost, Strata.life was a digital platform at a crossroads – a minimum viable product with a rudimentary brand that was about to enter its next round of investment funding pitches. Aimed at both residents and building service providers, the brand’s two-sided market meant that the offer of more accountable building management, easier resident communication and a building-specific chatbot was often diluted or miscommunicated.
Strata.life needed to define and refine its value proposition and core offering with an entirely new brand and go-to-market strategy. Ultimately, the objective was to build and launch a strong brand with an easily understood offering – to become a national B2C and B2B brand with a significant marketing budget.
Beginning with naming workshops and brand development, Yoke took the brand from Strata.life to Roost – a digital platform that represents vastly different value propositions for its resident, building team, service provider, and estate agent audiences. Then focusing on Roost’s customer journey and brand experience, the varied messaging hierarchy led to custom test campaigns for a range of audiences, an initial soft-launch exercise to understand cost of acquisition for both residents and building teams.
• Brand develop and strategy
• Messaging and customer-focused Value Proposition
• Brand Identity including illustration and animation
• UI website design
• Social media lead-generation campaign
• Digital marketing implementation, optimisation and ongoing reporting
As Yoke’s work on Roost’s digital marketing continues the early numbers are encouraging.
Brand Awareness Objectives:
• Increased site users by 370.98%
• Increased Organic Search (through brand recognition) by 174.31%
• Increased Direct Website visitors by 36.90%
• Average Session Duration from LinkedIn InMail Campaign: 06:54 minutes