Yoke is a full service creative agency dedicated to providing innovative solutions through strategy, design and creative.
An opportunity has opened within our fast growing agency for an SEO Specialist to join the digital team, to lead and drive SEO outcomes for our clients by assisting with strategy development, implementation and management of SEO activity and campaigns. You are a curious and analytical professional, who is comfortable communicating and collaborating with different teams and stakeholders.
Essential to the role is working knowledge of current SEO practices and techniques, as well as the ability to apply SEO best practice to new website builds, site structures and migrations. They will be passionate about SEO, but also be keen to learn about all areas digital marketing and brand.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors
- Formulate and implement on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research and SEO site audits
- Assist the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
- Onsite and offsite SEO strategy development and implementation
- Consult on new website builds to ensure they follow SEO best practices
- Website migration planning and implementation
- Develop SEO reports, and provide meaningful recommendations to improve client outcomes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in SEO and digital marketing
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2+ years experience within an SEO role
- Knowledge of current and standard SEO practices
- Analytical and curious individual
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, and enjoy working in a tight knit team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of SEO tools like semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and web analytics and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console)
- Google AdWords experience will be highly regarded (not essential)
Sound like you? Please apply – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact the most suitable candidates.