Spark Green + Yoke are looking for a part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator with 2+ years professional experience.
Who are we?
Spark Green + Yoke is a newly-merged strategic brand and digital group working with clients across finance, arts and culture, education, health and FMCG. Our talented team covers strategy, creative, design and digital expertise.
Having recently joined forces, it’s a very exciting time for us.
With respective pedigrees in brand-led creative strategy, innovative web design, and conversion-focused digital tools, we’re bringing a renewed offering to our clients with creativity, digital strategy and brand strategy working closer together than ever before. And with colleagues (right beside you) including brand strategists, writers, designers, and web developers you’ll have all the expertise nearby for your digital skills to develop and grow.
Who are we looking for?
With new work quickly coming over the horizon, we’re looking to build our Digital Marketing team. We’re looking for someone with at least 2+ years of diverse experience in an agency environment – assisting the Digital Strategist in implementing, managing, optimising and reporting on paid digital campaigns, including Search, Social, Display and more.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also support the Digital Strategist in creating campaign strategies and will be responsible for the agency’s organic social media strategy and implementation. Working in a tight-knit team, you’re calm, controlled and organised – as you’ll assist the Digital Strategist and Account Managers with management of clients, including day-to-day client communication.
This is a role for someone who wants to get involved early in the digital strategy, be a part of creative ideation and help steer meaningful, insight-driven work.
The role is 2 days per week to begin with, with a view to increase days per week as the agency continues to grow.
You must be able to take on a diverse range of projects and know how to flip your approach and design style to deliver consistent quality on each brief across a wide range of brands and sectors. As a conceptual thinker and brand problem-solver, you’ve worked on visual identities for the physical and digital world, creative platform development, integrated brand campaigns, tactical social campaigns and taken client work from concept to just about any screen, channel and format there is.
Essential skills, responsibilities, and day-to-day requirements:
· Support the Digital Strategist in creating effective and innovative digital campaign strategies and channel plans
· Strong focus on achieving client KPIs and objectives
· Work with Digital Strategist and Creative Director to develop campaign messaging
· Copywriting for online ads, social posts and web content
· Implement digital campaigns across paid social platforms, Google display, paid search and YouTube and other online platforms
· Manage and optimise paid campaigns
· Produce analysis and reports on campaign performance
· Research and stay up to date with digital marketing channels, strategies and tactics
· Work on new business pitches
· Work with SEO specialists to align paid campaigns and strategies
· Work closely with Account Management team to ensure client needs are met and exceeded
· Manage internal organic social media strategies and activity
- Degree in marketing/advertising preferred
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads (display/paid search/YouTube)
- Experience with Snapchat and TikTok ads preferred but not essential
- Experience with Google Analytics reporting
- Good understanding of organic social media
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of conversion/event tracking including FB Pixel and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Copywriting and content writing experience
- Creative and analytic problem-solving skills
- Hands on, with a strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy grasping opportunities and working with our client partners to achieve their business objectives
- Strong decision-making skills and a persuasive and confident approach – backed by experience and knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency/prioritisation
- Passionate about what you do, and being part of a team
Above all, we’re looking for someone who’s excited to bring their digital expertise and strategic mind to every brand we work with – producing quality work that will proudly bear the Spark Green + Yoke name.
If this role and your experience is aligned, please apply with a cover letter and CV via email@example.com