Spark Green + Yoke are looking for a meticulous, collaborative
Account Manager with 5+ years professional experience.
Who are we?
Spark Green + Yoke is a newly-merged strategic brand and digital group working with clients across finance, arts and culture, education, health and FMCG. Our talented team covers strategy, creative, design and digital expertise.
Having recently joined forces, it’s a very exciting time for us.
With respective pedigrees in brand-led creative strategy, innovative web design, and conversion-focused digital tools, we’re bringing a renewed offering to our clients with creativity, digital strategy and brand strategy working closer together than ever before. And with colleagues (right beside you) including brand strategists, digital marketers, and web developers you’ll have all the expertise nearby for your continued development and growth.
Who are we looking for?
With new work quickly coming over the horizon, we’re looking to build our client service team. We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of diverse experience in a busy studio or agency environment.
As our Account Manager, you are responsible for the successful, proactive project management of your portfolio of clients and projects.
Ensuring all work is on-time, on-budget, and within scope, you will be responsible for taking the lead on small projects and brands and assisting with larger projects and brands. You will be a highly active team member working with your colleagues to drive the best results for all Spark Green + Yoke clients.
This is a strategic role for someone who wants to collaborate with our discipline leads, be a part of brand strategy and creative strategy before going on to manage and deliver meaningful, insight-driven work. Knowledge of the superannuation and finance industry would be advantageous.
Essential skills, experience, and attributes:
- Contribute to delivering the best project outcomes possible for our clients
- Be proactive across all aspects of project management and client liaison
- Show initiative and be proactive to seek out tasks when possible
- Be a client advocate and always communicate with clarity
- Be a positive influence within the studio
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell, upsell, and develop deeper working relationships
- Understand the digital space
Core responsibilities and day-to-day activities may include:
- Take briefs and discuss with the client if anything is missing or unclear
- Understand the client’s needs and business objectives, scope the project and clarify steps required to deliver final product
- Prepare estimates for design, digital or production projects
- Have your timings plans approved by your manager prior to sending to the client
- Have your estimates approved by your manager prior to sending to the client
- Write articulate internal briefs for your creative team detailing project objectives, timing, scope and hours the budget will allow
- Create return briefs (where required) to confirm the elements of a client brief
- Liaise with creative team in relation to delivery of project requirements and tracking of hours budgeted for the project
- Alert team to any problems that may arise in regard to their projects
- Problem solve any issues that may occur and collaborate with the team to work towards win-win resolutions with the client
- Proofread projects for content and style before each presentation to ensure the client’s brief is met and files are error free
- Manage general administration and practice good file management techniques
- Ensure the team knows all key dates and requirements and that deadlines are met
- Maintain a positive attitude with clients and to client requests, problem solving as required
- Look ahead to address potential problems before they become an issue
- Keep the client abreast of all timing and expected presentation, review and delivery dates
- Represent the client’s needs in the studio, ensuring that the work meets the brief
- Ensure all your project deadlines are met and negotiate for reasonable time when appropriate
Creative Thinking and Strategy
- Work with senior team members to develop brand, digital or content strategic plans
- Develop written proposals and presentations that carefully consider the strategy for meeting the client’s brief
- Ensure that the company’s creative strategy/design solutions meet the clients’ needs
- Consult with the Creative Director/Senior Designer to develop a creative rationale to sell the most innovative ideas to the client
New Business support
- Assist with preparation of large proposals/tenders
- Liaise with potential new clients to set up briefing meetings or to answer any questions they might have
- Be the keeper of all Case Study files on the server and co-ordinate development of new case studies
- Update finance spreadsheet accurately on a regular basis with all new business and project costing
- Aim to meet allocated monthly financial targets
- Frequently review project time and budget effectiveness and inform team of status where required.
- Prepare job cost reports and review estimates, timesheets, authors corrections and external costs profitability and productivity as well as accuracy for invoicing
- Track time spent on jobs to ensure project remains on budget, providing revised estimates to clients where necessary
- Follow up accurate timesheet keeping with the team for end-of-project job reconciliation
- Track client changes, enter details in Briefcase, manage and sell through all additional costs
- Raise invoices and send to clients
- Work with the Managing Director on quoting and forecast
- Provide accurate specifications for production quotes
- Source 2–3 comparative supplier quotes
- Raise purchase orders when costs are approved by the client
- Coordinate prepress, print & other production
- Liaise with suppliers in relation to delivery of production requirements
Above all, we’re looking for someone who’s excited to bring their strategic mind, energy, and creativity to every brand we work with – producing quality work that will proudly bear the Spark Green + Yoke name.
If this role and your experience is aligned, please apply with a cover letter and CV via email@example.com